- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The adventure games of today are streamlined to the max – with one mouse click you can do anything. You can’t make any mistake, you can rarely (if ever) die, and you don’t have to hurry. The only requirement is … Continue reading
[NonTechnicalities: Thanks to avlee for screenshots. Technicalities: The diary was written after the in-game story, as this allows for more options. Even with that, I quickly found out why making diaries out of GTA-clones is rather difficult and often pointless. … Continue reading
When recounting the best-known works of Frank Miller, one has to mention his two classic Batman stories that defined the character’s beginning and ending, his Sin City, 300 and of course his classic Daredevil run – the one which introduced … Continue reading
Here is the link. [I attempted embedding it, but MTV’s video player seems to dislike my wordpress theme. I don’t really like MTV’s player, so I feel it’s appropriate.] When Warren Ellis left comics for the greener pastures of Hollywood … Continue reading