- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
This is in response to WordPress’ Weekly Writing Challenge, titled Dystopia! (The Musical). I couldn’t sit this one out – it tickled my funny bone too much. And the end result is a fat simplistic musical that would require a … Continue reading
The two creators of Anodyne went on the offensive in promoting their game this past weekend. They kept tabs on all the news items and reviews, commenting, twitting, redditing; organized a sale, and even put up an official banner on … Continue reading
The news of the third Witcher game called Wild Hunt have been spreading throughout the web yesterday. The most interesting part of the announcement was that the game will have a fully open world, attempting to fuse a tight spectacular … Continue reading