- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Category Archives: Blabberings
After PAX East and GDC there have been a ton of news flying around through the Internet, electrifying the blogosphere and twitting on Twitter. As a nice person with good intentions, I have accumulated all of the information in one … Continue reading
This is in response to WordPress’ Weekly Writing Challenge, titled Dystopia! (The Musical). I couldn’t sit this one out – it tickled my funny bone too much. And the end result is a fat simplistic musical that would require a … Continue reading
Here is the link. [I attempted embedding it, but MTV’s video player seems to dislike my wordpress theme. I don’t really like MTV’s player, so I feel it’s appropriate.] When Warren Ellis left comics for the greener pastures of Hollywood … Continue reading