- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Category Archives: Blabberings
It’s 2013! Happy New Year! Even to you spambots! My New Year’s Resolution is to post more often. I would fail in daily blogging, but a post every four days? Yes! That I can do! It’s absolutely manageable. Possibly.
[Text is inspired by today’s Daily Prompt: In Loving Memory. “Write your own obituary.” My take on that might be deeply distasteful and might not treat death with enough respect. Therefore, it should not be read by human beings.] You’re … Continue reading
The Mythical Chosen Ones. You meet them through your whole life all the time. These guys are everywhere. They serve as the simplest and yet most effective storytelling device. It refers to the feeling of individual exception that we so … Continue reading