- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Category Archives: Gaming
Last month there was an interview on Eurogamer with Ubisoft PR about their gameplay changes to the latest iteration of Splinter Cell. The argument presented there positioned that Splinter Cell could sell a lot better, and the high brass of … Continue reading
I’ve been watching Star Trek: DS9 lately. It’s such an interesting piece of Science Fiction, because it centers around an idea of peaceful coexistence – it’s all about inclusion and discussion – looking into the future with hope and understanding. … Continue reading
>_look at the game You see Zork: Grand Inquisitor. The last in the long and varied line of Zork games. They started out as text adventures in the olden times of ancient technology, then grown, spun-off and transformed into a … Continue reading