- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Tag Archives: dystopia
Blast the screws off the robots and relocate their metallic heads into the walls – that’s the bread and butter of Binary Domain. In the world of this third-person cover shooter, you are a gun-wielding executioner gloriously plowing through robotic … Continue reading
I have written something lengthier and hopefully brainier about Final Fantasy X. Come one, come all to Ontological Geek. “Dystopia, in the simplest of terms, is a subversion of the ideal. It’s an argument against utopian thinking – it’s a … Continue reading