- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Tag Archives: film
I haven’t seen it until now, because the rule of game-to-movie adaptation inexplicably says it’s not worth it. They’ve all been average or worse, and in the case of Doom there isn’t even enough source material to create anything vaguely … Continue reading
Some heavy spoilers ahead. I don’t think they’ll ruin the movie, but I feel better giving a warning. The film is great so you should watch it anyway! It was Halloween some time ago, and on that spooky day, I … Continue reading
The first Expendables wasn’t a bad movie, I did enjoy it quite a bit, but it didn’t deliver what was expected of it. It wasn’t an all-star tribute to the action movies of old. Most of the classic actors only … Continue reading