- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Tag Archives: game design
The news of the third Witcher game called Wild Hunt have been spreading throughout the web yesterday. The most interesting part of the announcement was that the game will have a fully open world, attempting to fuse a tight spectacular … Continue reading
The adventure games of today are streamlined to the max – with one mouse click you can do anything. You can’t make any mistake, you can rarely (if ever) die, and you don’t have to hurry. The only requirement is … Continue reading