- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Tag Archives: video games
The two creators of Anodyne went on the offensive in promoting their game this past weekend. They kept tabs on all the news items and reviews, commenting, twitting, redditing; organized a sale, and even put up an official banner on … Continue reading
The adventure games of today are streamlined to the max – with one mouse click you can do anything. You can’t make any mistake, you can rarely (if ever) die, and you don’t have to hurry. The only requirement is … Continue reading
[NonTechnicalities: Thanks to avlee for screenshots. Technicalities: The diary was written after the in-game story, as this allows for more options. Even with that, I quickly found out why making diaries out of GTA-clones is rather difficult and often pointless. … Continue reading