- Dreaming with the Marketing People – Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
- Dakka Dakka and Tactical Arcade – Dawn of War II
- Of Anti-Puzzles and Campy-Acting – Zork: Grand Inquisitor
- Cover Taken, Robots Shot, Potential Wasted – Binary Domain
- I’ve Been Playing Peggle and I’m Only Slightly Ashamed of Myself.
- Di-baroom doom! Don't panic! What you hear is just the whir of the propellers of my dimension-hopping time machine.
Tag Archives: videogames
Last month there was an interview on Eurogamer with Ubisoft PR about their gameplay changes to the latest iteration of Splinter Cell. The argument presented there positioned that Splinter Cell could sell a lot better, and the high brass of … Continue reading
I’ve been watching Star Trek: DS9 lately. It’s such an interesting piece of Science Fiction, because it centers around an idea of peaceful coexistence – it’s all about inclusion and discussion – looking into the future with hope and understanding. … Continue reading
Blast the screws off the robots and relocate their metallic heads into the walls – that’s the bread and butter of Binary Domain. In the world of this third-person cover shooter, you are a gun-wielding executioner gloriously plowing through robotic … Continue reading
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic is a 2004 first person fantasy game about crawling through dungeons, hacking and slashing, plus occasionally finding secrets. There’s some role playing in there too since the protagonist gets skill points in predefined moments … Continue reading
After PAX East and GDC there have been a ton of news flying around through the Internet, electrifying the blogosphere and twitting on Twitter. As a nice person with good intentions, I have accumulated all of the information in one … Continue reading